Cost Comparisons – Glasses/Contacts vs LASIK:
Over a lifetime, the cost of glasses and contacts can be very expensive.
Consider the following costs on average:
- Annual eye exam – $75
- Contact lent fitting fee – $50+
- Contacts – 1 year supply – $250+
- Lens cleaning solution – $120
- Glasses (updated every 2 years) – $500 ($250 annual)
- Problems associated with contact lens wear – $ variable
Total cost for contacts and glasses would be $750 per year without problems. Prices will vary based on contact lens choice and frame style and lens options chosen. The LASIK procedure would be paid for within 6 years, and over 10 years LASIK would yield a savings of $2500-3000 on average over glasses and contacts.
The Cost of the Procedure:
- Exam Fee includes:
- Initial Exam
- Patient Education
- Procedure Fee includes:
- Wave Scan custom measurements
- Follow-up Care for One Year
Envision Eye Care and Dr. Krebs can also partner with your primary eye care professional (your optometrist) to provide the post-treatment care.
At Envision EyeCare, we offer several convenient payment options to meet your needs:
- Low Monthly Payment Plan through Care Credit healthcare financing
- Cash or Check
- MasterCard, Visa and Discover
Convenient and affordable financing is available. Our staff can help you arrange the best method and/or options available to you.